As Valk Exclusive we would like to inform you clearly how we deal with cookies. Below you can read which cookies we use and what benefits this offers you.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are sent to the browser (for example Internet Explorer or Safari) on the peripheral you use when you visit the website. The peripheral device can be your computer, laptop, tablet and / or smartphone. The browser can send this information again when you visit the website again, so that you as a guest can always easily use the website. You can always change, accept or delete cookies in your internet browser. You can find out how to set this via the 'Help' function in your browser. Incidentally, the cookies added in the browser on the peripherals you use or the files stored on the device you use cannot damage.
We use the following cookies
- Functional - To record visitor behavior to promote ease of use during your online visit
- Personal data - To keep track of your surfing behavior, enable targeted advertisements and to carry out tests
- Statistics - Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to improve the website. Google can provide this information to third parties if it is legally obliged to do so and / or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google can use the information for other Google services.
- Social Media - For the functioning of "Social plugins" so that you can share found information with friends and followers
- Advertisement - To keep track of whether you have already purchased certain services from us
- Third parties - Valk Exclusief has no control or control over this. As an organization, we only offer the platform that enables the placement of these third party cookies.
We try to anonymize these data as much as possible. This information is not provided to third parties.
Technical explanation of the cookies used for this purpose
Valk Exclusive would like to point out that if you have disabled cookies via your browser settings, there is a chance that certain functions will not work or that you will not be able to use certain services. In any case, you will then see the cookie information bar on every page as our websites cannot store (in a cookie) that you have previously visited the website and may even have made a choice between accepting or not accepting cookies. .
Children under 16 years old
It is possible that the information collected or otherwise read by means of a cookie contains personal data. If this is the case, the Privacy Statement of Valk Exclusief also applies to the processing of these personal data.
Valk Exclusief reserves the right to make changes to the privacy statement. Any changes will be announced via the website.
Delete or disable cookies
When you delete cookies, some parts of the website may not be used properly, your preferences may not be remembered and you may see less relevant advertisements.
If you have multiple computers and / or use multiple browsers, you must disable the cookies separately for each computer and / or browser.