Measures we took in our hotels to give you a safe and hospitable stay
- The starting point for our adjustments is the guidelines and recommendations of the government.
- Our restaurants are only open to hotel guests until 1 June!
- Our employees have received instructions on how to act under Corona.
- There are additional protocols for cleaning and hygiene.
- Most pools are open to hotel guests and reservations are required. Inquire about the possibilities and specific measures in the hotel in question.
Other hotel facilities such as wellness, fitness and beauty are closed.
Arrival at the hotel
- We would like to welcome you personally, we show you the way and we are open to questions.
- In the lobby you also have the opportunity to clean your hands after your trip.
- If you have not made a restaurant reservation with your booking, we request that you do so immediately upon check-in. It is necessary to book for breakfast and for dinner.
Appropriate distance in the hotel
- At various places in the hotel you will find measures and markings with which we want to guarantee the 1.5 m distance. These are places that several people use or pass each other. We ask you to follow these measures and markings.
- We request that you respect the safe distance to other guests in traffic areas, such as hotel corridors.
Hygiene in the hotel
- We guarantee regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and lift buttons with antibacterial liquids.
- The sanitary facilities in your hotel room and in our toilets are cleaned with extra care and disinfectants.
- We offer our guests disinfectant dispensers in public areas.
Measures in our restaurants
- Reservations are necessary for your breakfast, lunch and dinner. This allows us to carefully monitor service, distribution and safety.
- Please wait at the welcome desk. We bring you to your table.
- Keep 1.5 meters away. Both to our employees and to other guests.
- We have created routes with arrows in our restaurants and we ask you to follow them.
- We serve with an appropriate distance, after which you can grab your order yourself.
- We can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests per table.
- Our employees wear gloves from a hygienic point of view.
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless.
- Room service is available.
Additional or special measures per hotel
Our hotels may have additional or special measures. For the measures of a specific hotel, we would like to refer you to the website of the hotel itself. It always contains the most complete measures that apply at that hotel. An overview of all Valk Exclusive hotels can be found here.
With hospitable regards,
Family Van der Valk & employees
Version 15 May 2020