Do you have any cold-like symptoms, including cold in the nose, runny nose, soar throat, mild cough or a temperature higher than 38 degrees Celsius/100.4 Fahrenheit? If yes, you are requested to stay home and not to come to the hotel.
It is important that you follow the instructions of the hotel staff members during your stay with us. Additionally, all guests and staff members at our hotel are requested to carefully follow the precautionary measures below:
Measures we took in our hotels to give you a safe and hospitable stay
- The starting point for our adjustments are the guidelines and recommendations our government.
- Our employees have received instructions on how to act under Corona.
- There are additional protocols for cleaning and hygiene.
- A maximum of 4 people not living together at the same address are allowed in a hotel room (excluding children up to and including 12 years old).
- Our swimming pools and fitness rooms have reopened. You can use our wellness areas, changing rooms and showers at the swimming pool.
- Our restaurants and hotel bars are open during regular business hours, for hotel guests and outside guests. You will be asked to register upon arrival or during the reservations process.
- From June 5 it is no longer possible to pick up dinner via take away during your stay, room service (at an additional charge) is available.