Do you have any cold-like symptoms, including cold in the nose, runny nose, soar throat, mild cough or a temperature higher than 38 degrees Celsius/100.4 Fahrenheit? If yes, you are requested to stay home and not to come to the hotel.
It is important that you follow the instructions of the hotel staff members during your stay with us. Additionally, all guests and staff members at our hotel are requested to carefully follow the precautionary measures below:
Measures we took in our hotels to give you a safe and hospitable stay
- Face masks are mandatory in all public areas.
- The starting point for our adjustments are the guidelines and recommendations our government.
- Our employees have received instructions on how to act under Corona.
- There are additional protocols for cleaning and hygiene.
- A maximum of 4 people not living together at the same address are allowed in a hotel room (excluding children up to and including 12 years old).
- Our swimming pools and fitness rooms have reopened. Contact the hotel where you will be staying for more information.
- You can use our wellness areas, changing rooms and showers at the swimming pool.
- Our restaurants are opened again from 9 am to 10 pm for hotel guests and guests from outside. Contact the hotel where you will be staying for more information.
- From June 5 it is no longer possible to pick up dinner via take away during your stay, room service (at an additional charge) is available.
- Due to limited availability in our hotel bars, most hotel bars will only be open for hotel guests. Contact the hotel where you will be staying for more information.