- Parking is free of charge at Hotel Emmen
- Prices are without 1.40 euro tourist tax p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast inclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 14:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 12:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
IMPORTANT: Your visit to Slagharen needs to be reserved. We would like to ask you to let us know for which day we can reserve the tickets.
With more than 30 attractions, theater shows, high-profile parades and swinging street theater, there is a lot to do for young and old. Attractiepark Slagharen is about 25 minutes drive from Hotel Emmen.
An extremely suitable package for the whole family!
Price per adult: € 147.50 per person
Price per child (3 to 11 years): € 71.50 per person (stay with parents in the room)
Important package information:
- Pay attention! At Van der Valk Hotel Emmen we use a children's age from 3 to 11 years. By babies we mean children from 0 to 2 years!
- Babies (0-2 years) are free unless you want to reserve a baby cot, a € 12.50 per night. Dinner is not included
- The buffet is only on Saturdays except for public holidays and events. The times for this buffet are 18:00 or 18:30
- If you opt for the Live Cooking buffet, there is a surcharge for drinks (domestic spirits) of € 6.50 per adult and € 4.50 per child (3 to 11 years). These prices can be different during public holidays.
Is your desired hotel no longer available? Then select a different date.
Please note: this package has limited availability.
- 2 x overnight stay
- 2 x extensive breakfast buffet
- 2 x three-course dinner or Live Cooking buffet*
- Admission ticket Slagharen
The selected date is not available for the configured length of stay.
The selected date is not available.
The selected date is not available for your specified travel group or stay period.
Nice with questionsmarks
It was nice and relaxing as Van der Valk Emmen always is, but this time we had a few issues. The main one at reception. When I checked in the lady was not very welcoming. We have been coming regularly once a month between June 2019 and February 2020, but the welcome was decidedly curt. "Welcome back" would have been so easy to say with a smile. But no. Also I was told that yes, we can have breakfast in the room for 10 Euro per person per night which I find outrageous. And no, we can't choose from a breakfast menu but have to accept what we get. Then the lady corrected herself after my follow-up question and added that we can say if we don't like something. How, if we don't know what is being served as room-service breakfast.