- Parking is free of charge at Hotel Emmen
- Prices are without 1.40 euro tourist tax p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast inclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 14:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 12:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
Wildlands Package - 1 night
IMPORTANT: It is MANDATORY to book your visit to WILDLANDS in advance! This can be done via the website of the park itself: www.wildlands.nl
Fancy an adventurous day out? Then come to WILDLANDS and make a world expedition in one day. Discover new worlds, stand eye to eye with wild animals and experience exciting adventures.
Price per adult: € 104.50
Price per child (3 to 11 years): € 56.00 (based on a stay with parents in the room)
Important package information:
- Pay attention! At Van der Valk Hotel Emmen we use a children's age from 3 to 11 years. By babies we mean children from 0 to 2 years!
- Babies (0-2 years) are free unless you want to reserve a baby cot, a € 12.50 per night. Dinner is not included
- The buffet is only on Saturdays except for public holidays and events. The times for this buffet are 18:00 or 18:30
- If you opt for the Live Cooking buffet, there is a surcharge for drinks (domestic spirits) of € 6.50 per adult and € 4.50 per child (3 to 11 years). These prices can be different during public holidays.
Is your desired hotel no longer available? Then select a different date.
Please note: this package has limited availability.
- 1 night
- 1 x breakfast buffet
- 1 x 3 course diner or Live Cooking buffet*
- Ticket Wildlands Adventure Zoo per person
The selected date is not available for the configured length of stay.
The selected date is not available.
The selected date is not available for your specified travel group or stay period.
very nice, but room for improvement
The room was very nice, large and nicely set up with access to a balcony. But: due to its location close to the main entrance it was a little more noisy than I would have liked. No sleep-in Saturday because some members of an oldtimer rallye revved up their cars engines loudly and for a prolonged period of time.